Air Conditioning Service & Repairs in Melbourne
Airmac Air Conditioning has a group of highly experienced air conditioning technicians. These technicians have been with the company for many years and specialise in all types of equipment from small split ducted and unitary equipment to large air-cooled and water cooled chiller plants.
They also provide commissioning and warranty back up for our installation department.
We aim is to provide the highest possible standard of customer service through prompt and efficient attendance to site for equipment breakdown and repairs. Timely communication with our clients on repair progress or outcomes is also our main aim.
Ongoing training and development of our staff ensures our employees are kept up to date the latest technologies and techniques.
Our services include:
- Scheduled Preventative Maintenance Agreements
- Testing of smoke control and exhaust systems
- Commercial and industrial applications
- Mechanical Services
- Air Handlers
- Fan Coils and VAV Systems
- Central plant, cooling towers and pumps
- Heating hot water boilers and pumps
- Gas heating
- Packaged and split air conditioning.
- VRV systems
- Computer room air conditioning.
- Evaporative cooling.
- Ventilation and extraction.
- Control systems.
- BAS (Building Automated Systems)
- Air balancing.
- Condition & inspection reports.
- Essential Services.
- Stair pressurisation
- HCFC refrigerant conversion