Commercial Air Conditioning Installation & Services in Thomastown
Air conditioners need regular maintenance to maintain proper performance. Your AC unit will work economically with the proper maintenance and help prevent extensive repair costs.
We have a dedicated and experienced team with over 30 years of experience in the industry. We offer a range of services, including air conditioning installation, air conditioning service, and ongoing air conditioning maintenance. Our highly trained and qualified technicians are adept at diagnosing the fault and offer quick solutions.
At Airmac Air Conditioning Pty Ltd, we have the latest tools, technology and techniques to undertake any complex repair work, irrespective of the make and model of the air conditioner. Whether a factory or a specialised pharmaceutical manufacturing unit, we offer hassle-free, reliable and pocket-friendly solutions tailored to your specific needs.
Why Choose Airmac Air Conditioning Repair in Thomastown?
Airmac is your one-stop solution for air conditioning service in Thomastown. We specialise in all aspects of commercial and industrial air conditioning:
- On-site inspection
- Fully qualified tradespeople
- Minimum Downtime
- Electrical Licence – A15461
- AIRAH (Australian Institute of Refrigeration, Air Conditioning & Heating)
Hire Professional Air Conditioning Repair Service in Thomastown
We aim to provide the highest possible standard of customer service through prompt and efficient attendance to the site for equipment breakdown and repairs. We deliver quality workmanship and a total value for your money for air conditioning installation in Thomastown. Our technicians keep the system safe and free from contaminants, making the environment healthier and safer.
Our Services Include:
- Scheduled Preventative Maintenance Agreements
- Testing of Smoke Control and Exhaust Systems
- Commercial and Industrial Applications
- Mechanical Services
- Air Handlers
- Fan Coils and VAV Systems
- Central Plant, Cooling Towers and Pumps
- Heating Hot Water Boilers and Pumps
- Gas Heating
- Packaged and Split Air Conditioning
- VRV Systems
- Computer Room Air Conditioning
- Evaporative Cooling
- Ventilation and Extraction
- Control Systems
- BAS (Building Automated Systems)
- Air Balancing
- Condition & Inspection Reports
- Essential Services
- Stair Pressurisation
- HCFC Refrigerant Conversion