Safe & Reliable Commercial Air Conditioning Melbourne
At Airmac Air Conditioning we are committed to ensuring the highest standards of occupational health and safety for all those involved in the work environment. Our safety record has been instrumental in the continued growth and success of our company. Our adherence to OH&S prevents unforeseen problems from arising and unnecessary interruptions to workflow.
We prioritise safety on every job, and pay special attention to:
- Risk assessment and hazard management
- Accident prevention
- Implementation of methods to control or remove hazards
- Safe work processes
- Adherence to Worker’s Compensation Act
- Public liability insurance
All of our employees have undergone OH&S induction and training through Master Plumbers and other recognised training organisations. Before the commencement of any project, a safe work method is drawn up in order to address all OH&S issues.
Safety and quality of service go hand in hand. By offering a safe and responsible service with plenty of planning, we are able to get work done without issues arising – and can focus on efficient, high quality work. We are committed to outstanding levels of quality and service at Airmac Air Conditioning. Given our size and structure, quality is assured throughout the working process. We commit to offering:
- Personal and direct involvement in all aspects of the company’s operations and service
- High motivation in ensuring the maintenance of excellence, quality & customer satisfaction
- On-going contact with clients to ensure their needs are understood and fulfilled
- Direct availability, with management readily contactable and accessible to clients
- A company size and structure that is able to maintain and ensure quality processes throughout
- Employment of staff with technical skills, work experience and great customer relations skills
- We enjoy the support and backup of reputable manufacturers and suppliers
We pride ourselves on our health and safety record. Our core business may be air conditioning installation, air conditioning service and air conditioning maintenance but the safety of our clients, employees and general public is of paramount importance.
If you have any questions regarding our safety processes or quality assurance, please don’t hesitate to call us on (03) 9431 0099 or contact us.